Since we just received several models of our upgraded fenders, we're putting some of the existing stock of old style fenders on sale. Here are the differences:
- Our new fenders are all polished, maybe not quite as shiny as Honjos, but darn close. The older ones were matte finish.
- They now include Daruma bolts instead of L-brackets for the front fenders, but we will have optional VO L-brackets soon.
- The sliding bridge is stainless steel and slightly thicker so as to better resist rattling.
- The eyelet bolts are a closed design that's stronger.
- VO stays are shinier.
- The R-clips are narrower to better clear the second dropout eyelet on some frames.
- We have a new 37mm smooth model.
We will continue to sell Honjos because they offer some unique styles and their quality is still the best.